Are You Planning a Big Lake Party This Weekend?
It was an invitation that you could not pass up.
When you ended up giving your college daughter’s gymnastics coach a ride from the airport to your home and then to the camp where she needed to be nearly 150 miles away, the coach was more than grateful. Her original flight had been cancelled and she really was in a bind with very few options. You were actually excited about the two and a half hour drive the two of you would have and you knew that it would be both fun and insightful. An inside view of what the coach had to say about your daughter, both as an athlete and a student. To show her appreciation for the rides, the coach offered to have you and your family out to her lake house. The coach said that her husband was really excited to have someone see the new pontoon boat, as well as the underwater LED dock lights that he had installed.
Given that the invitation also included a low country shrimp boil, your husband is really excited. Between the pontoon boat, the underwater LED dock lights, and the cajun food offering, this was an offer that everyone in the family is excited about.
How Inviting Is Your Outdoor Lake Space?
Lakes, boats, and summer are meant to go together. If you have not, however, found the best way to illuminate your outdoor entertainment center you might not be enjoying it as much as you could. Whether you select blue underwater LED lights or green underwater LED lights, for instance, you can transform your boat dock into an outdoor oasis. Even as the weather cools and you are not using your boat as much, the outdoor illumination can still serve as a beautiful focal point when you are inside..
Consider some of these facts and figures about the recreational boating industry in America:
- 12.7 million U.S. households own a boat.
- 11.87 million recreational boating vessels were registered in the U.S. in the year 2015.
- 87 million U.S. adults participate in recreational boating.
- Unfortunately, in the year 2015, there were 4,158 recreational boating accidents in America. Dock and boat lights, however, can help prevent these types of incidents.
- The brightness of the light, color of the light, and clarity of the water can all determine how far out underwater lights will shine. Working with a professional installation company, however, can help you make the most of your lighting investment.
- Spending just 15 minutes in view of water can lead to a significant reduction in a person?s stress and can increase cognitive function throughout the rest of the day, according to marine biologist Wallace J. Nichols.